The Chief Information Officer—Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) is a premier IT services contract that includes a broad array of services, including Cloud Computing, Cyber Defense, and Health IT solutions. This GWAC/IDIQ is open for use by all Federal departments and agencies. CIO-SP3 has a ceiling of $20 billion and expires in 2022. SD Solutions, LLC is a proud awardee of this GWAC. We are ready to serve the federal community with innovative IT solutions and our interdisciplinary experience in health IT and informatics.
CIO-SP3 is a multiple award, Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) sponsored by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC). This 10-year contract allows SD Solutions, LLC to provide IT services and solutions to both defense and civil agencies under all 10 Task Areas:
- Task Area 1—IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare.
- Task Area 2—Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support.
- Task Area 3—Imaging.
- Task Area 4—Outsourcing.
- Task Area 5—IT Operations and Maintenance.
- Task Area 6—Integration Services.
- Task Area 7—Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance.
- Task Area 8—Digital Government.
- Task Area 9—Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10—Software Development.
Key Contract Features
- 10-Year $20 Billion multiple award GWAC
- Available for use by all Federal Agencies
- Multiple-Contract Types, including hybrid
- 0.55% contract access fee; no additional charge for value-added services
Advantages of CIO-SP3
- Rapid Awards: CIO-SP3 plans to award some of their task orders within 30 days of proposal submission, allowing for an efficient and timely procurement process that starts customer programs on time.
- Defined Task Orders: Utilization of clearly defined task areas allows for both the customer and SD Solutions, LLC to focus on tailored solutions.
- NITAAC Program Support: Free comprehensive requirements assessments within 24 hours, Cradle-to-Grave support from the NITAAC Customer Support Center and easy-to-use online ordering systems are just a few of the benefits.
- Contract Number: HHSN316201800055W (Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone))
- DUNS Number: 967599213
- Contract Vehicle: CIO-SP3 Small Business
- Awarded Standard Form 26
- Latest Contract (Conformed)
- Loaded Labor Rates (Contractor Site)
- Loaded Labor Rates (Government Site)
- Program Manager: Balaji Venkatesan
- Phone: 540-860-0920
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contract Email: CIOSP3@sdsolutionsllc.com
Prompt Payment Terms
- Prompt Payment Discount: None